Friday, May 8, 2009

PLAYLIST 07/05



Eminem & Dr.Dre – for old times sake

Camp lo – I gotcha
Hatikva 6 – 2606
Ortega – ba be special
Snoop dogg – snoop dogg millionaire
Kid sister- ill house you
Nas & Kelis – blindfold me
Axum – bo beizi
Queen latifah w monie love – ladies first
Lil wayne – fix my hat
kadinal offishal – bad like we bad
Timberlee – we nuh give a
Rick ross w the dream – All I really want
Kid cudi w kanye,common and lady gaga – poker face rmx
Clipse – kind of like a big deal
Qtip - the renniasance rmx
Lukatch & nechi nech – heartless
213 – groupie luv
Rox – my baby
Prince – get off
Keri hilson & keisha cole & trina –get your money up
Montell Jordan – something for the honeys
Busy signal – all about my money
Kris kross & supercat – jump rmx
Camp lo – get em lo gang
The streets – hes behind u he got swine flu
Chase and status w kano – against all odds
Junco nielavich – hippo campus
Busy signal w alberiose – murder
Beatnuts – party right here
Dave ghetto – hey young world pt 2
Busy signal – unknown number