Sunday, September 14, 2008

Macintosh Crack


I have issues with computers...i didn't post anything for the last week because of those issues... When im in a situation with my Mac - I got only one guy i trust to fix it...Haim2!!! I actually bought my laptop from this dude...he's supposed to be the number one mac expert in the middle east.... So untill they open that Mac Store in Ramat Aviv mall...Haim is the one to go to

יש לי כל מיני סיפורים עם מחשבים, כל פעם משהו אחר...לא שלחתי שום פוסט בעצמי כבר שבוע בגלל הסיפורים האלו...
וכשיש לי סיטואציה עם המק שלי - אני סומך רק על בנאדם אחד בעיר שיתקן - חיים שתיים!
האמת שקניתי את הלפטופ שלי מהחנות שלו - אומרים שהוא המומחה מס1 למקינטוש במזה"ת..
אז עד שיפתחו את ה"מק סטור" בקניון רמת אביב...בכל הקשור למק אני ממליץ לדבר עם חיים..

חיים שתיים
טלפון: 03-5608222
כתובת: רח' אחד העם 65 תל-אביב

Haim2

Tel 03-5608222

65 echad ha'am st. Tel Aviv

Macintosh Israel