Friday, August 28, 2009

Playlist 27/8


Aaliyah – are you that somebody

Aaliyah – try again

Guy mar – machsan herum

Wale – my sweetie

Drake & lil wayne & kanye west & eminem - forever

Amanda blank w spank rock – give me what you got

Que Billah w Cool Kids - Colors

Soulja boy – ink'd up

Kyd – play

Tlc – creep

Jewdyssee – yanklaa

Jewdyssee – mazel

Jewdyssee – shitty bing shitty bong

Melonie Fiona w Ms Dynamite – give it to me rmx

Red – I should tell your moma on you rmx

Juels Santana – oh yes

Mos def w slick rick – auditorium

Burro banton – phenomenon

Major lazer & prince zimboo & m.i.a. – baby

Sean paul – press it up

Crookers w kardinal offishall – put your hands on me

Ruff & & shi 360 & hassid & sagol 59 & vulkan & Ortega & itamar eliasi – 7

Axum – bachur hadash

Young mc – bust a move

Run dmc & aerosmith – walk this way

Kottage – sleezy

Missy Elliott & beyonce – fighting temptation

Jay-z w drake - off that

Sinden & rye rye – hardcore girls